When you're facing a complicated or challenging divorce or family law case in the Houston area, look no further than Kimberly D. Levi, Attorney at Law. For 25 years, this divorce and family law attorney in Houston, TX, has been driven to excel for clients facing a difficult road ahead.
Kimberly Levi has represented men, women, and children from all walks of life in multiple complex legal scenarios. She welcomes challenges and excels when presented with an opportunity to "win against all the odds." You'll receive exceptional advice, unwavering passion, and one-on-one attention from Ms. Levi and her staff at every stage of your case. One of Ms. Levi's enduring mottos is "knowledge is power," and she intends to deliver on both.
Her areas of practice include:
- Planning for divorce in Texas
- Protecting assets and separate property
- Complex property division
- Obtaining or avoiding spousal maintenance
- Marital and premarital agreements
- Divorce with children
- Same-sex marriage
- Child custody and visitation
- Enforcement actions
- Child custody and support modifications
- Relocation and move-aways
- Termination of parental rights
- Texas Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Foster parent representation
- Paternity and unmarried parents
- Stepparent adoption
- Grandparents' and nonparents' rights
*Kimberly is a recipient of the 2015 North Star Award - Burta Rhoads Rayborn Family Law American Inn of Court.
To schedule a consultation, call (713) 234-5113 today and let Kimberly D. Levi, Attorney at Law help guide you toward the most successful resolution of your legal matter.
Ms. Levi originally opened her family law firm in 1993.